I have been employed as a Senior Database Administrator for BDO Global IT in Netherlands, by BDO USA, LLP since July 2017, and work remotely from my home in Powell, Ohio. I am not considering new employment opportunities.
I haven't updated most of the pages on this site since 2009, although this one is reasonably current.
A database professional and leader, with a passion for improving the quality and efficiency of organizations, projects, and processes with a history of motivating people while earning their loyalty, facilitating communications between technical and business personnel.
- Asset Inventory Management
- Business Analysis
- Contract/License Negotiation
- Data Analysis
- Data Conversion
- Database Administration
- Database Design
- Database Performance Tuning
- Process Design
- Process Reengineering
- Project Management
- Research and Evaluation
- Server Administration
- Software Development
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Training
- Technical Writing
- 15 years of database administration, design, and development
- 14 years of PC integration, service, administration, and support
- 12 years of programming using various languages
- 10 years of technical management experience (up to 28 people in 4 locations, with an $8M annual budget to equip and support 3,500 associates in over 30 locations)
- 7 years of Windows server administration and support
- 5 years of work in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- 4 years of LAN engineering
- 4 years of asset management
- 1.5 years of full-time project management experience (over 70 people in 14 departments), 6 years overall
targeted toward Database Administration positions.